STEP OU TO THE FUTURE - ADIDAS
In April 2021, VICE Media Group trusted SUPERBIEN to create “Step Out to the Future” a projected story on the famous Brooklyn’s Public Library celebrating the adidas Originals Stan Smith Forever campaign where the brand announced that Stan Smith’s will be produced out of 100 percent eco-friendly materials moving forward, in an effort to eliminate virgin plastic use by 2024.
This video-mapping used an eco-friendly generator and brought a message on how a plastic-free future can change the world for the better. We can’t express how fantastic it was to see our creative content shown in public NYC after such a difficult year for our industry.
- Client Adidas
- Creative Direction Vice Media Group
- Design and Creation Direction Vice Media Group
- Artistic Direction SUPERBIEN
- Video Content SUPERBIEN
- Technical Direction PRG
- Venue Brooklyn Central Librairy
- Creative Director Tom Scalabre
- Producer Amaury Letort
- Producer Caroline Gunther
- Coordinator Audrey Baldacci
- Post Production Video Alexandre Ayer