ABCDIOR - INTERACTIVE TABLE
We strongly believe retail spaces must become playgrounds where people can learn, be inspired, have fun and/or create.
For their ABCDIOR pop-up, DIOR trusted SUPERBIEN to create an interactive touch screen display allowing the customers to design their tailor-made handbag thanks to a high definition real-time 3D engine offering custom possibilities.
In ABCDior, clients can play with colors, patterns, textures and even have their name or initials onto selected products. This tailor made experience is putting in spotlight Dior’s unique luxury embroidery technique while also creating personalized content for social media.
We are thrilled to see Dior’s pop-up presented in New York, Singapore and Hong Kong, and are looking forward for this digital installation to be used in Beijing Wangfu Central, Kunming and Xian SKP.
- Client ABCDIOR
- Concept & Art Direction Dior Visual Merchandising
- Digital Content SUPERBIEN
- Technical Direction Media Services
- Set design & Manufacture Space Craft Worldwide Inc
- Venue DIOR Pop up Store - SOHO NYC
- Special Thanks to Romain Credazzi & Barbara Roussel - DIOR
- Creative Director Alex Mestrot
Real Time Motion Designer
- Motion Designer Manuel Creignou
- Lead Developer Colin Chibois
- Developer Bertrand Debecque
- UX UI Mathilde Vandier
- Post Production Video Alexandre Ayer