With the latest addition to its mobile family, the giant Japanese brand is making its mark on the world of smartphones: an innovative and high-performance mobile with the unique feature of being totally waterproof. What better way to illustrate this promise than to imagine a life-size phone rising from the depths of the Bassin de la Villette?
An unprecedented two-act experience to entertain the public.
The show begins with a fascinating projection on a monumental water wall inviting spectators to sail on the high-tech streams that Sony offers. A holographic animation of digital waves sets sail for the future of mobile telephony.
What follows is an feat of technical artistry in the shape of a living fresco: a spectacle in the colors of the famous Ed Banger label.
- Agency Ubi Bene
- Direction Superbien
- Artistic direction Pedro "Busy P" Winter and Superbien
- Production Ubi Bene and MK2 agency
- Executive production for the film Fighting Fish
- Video projection ETC Audiovisuel
- Waterfall technical management Crystal Group
- Music StartRec