Every two years, the Francophonie Summit is an opportunity for Heads of State and countries that share French language and values to meet and discuss future political orientations. This conference is symbolic of the cultural diversity of French speakers. For the fifteenth summit in Dakar, we partnered with Richard Attias & Associates and With Up to create an enchanting opening show.
To convey the richness of French-speaking identities and cultures, we created an immersive tale in three dimensions. From the African steppes to the rivers in Asia, from the land to the sea, guests and heads of state followed the story of two children traveling the French-speaking world in search of their father. A poetic and illustrative odyssey conceived as an augmented play where all of the decors clothed the bodies of the actors, singers and dancers.
- Client Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie
- Production Richard Attias and Associates
- Executive production With Up
- Concept Jérôme Pasteur
- Staging Fanny Moreau et Jérôme Pasteur
- Art direction and video contents Superbien
- Video projection ETC Audiovisuel
- Led screens Alabama-media
- Light design Christophe Roirand et Concept K
- Music creation and sound design Sébastien "Boom" Perronnet