THE BRIGHT SIDES OF HISTORY.
A symbol of multicultural exchange and energy shared through sport, the African Games are returning to the country where they were born, in a historic moment brimming with emotion.
To set the tone for this 11th edition, we highlighted the history of the exceptional region of Congo Brazzaville. Designed in the form of a huge contemplative fresco, it transports you along with the evolution of a civilization.
From the first tribes, through colonization, along the Congo River, to the milestones of independence and modernism, the spectator is consumed within a colourful tapestry – a theatrical arabesque where the technology of the show is in harmony with the dancers and extras thanks to a real-time tracking device that fixes the projected images to a set of imposing moving panels.
- Production Richard Attias & Associates
- Executive Production With Up
- Conception and creation Jérôme Pasteur
- Staging Fanny Moreau
- Artistic direction and video contents Superbien
- Videoprojection and broadcast ETC Audiovisuel
- Light design Concept K
- Musical creation & Sound design Sébastien «Boom» Perronnet
- Music Sebastien Perronet / Bastien Aubry / Jean Émile Biayenda
- Costumes Dulcie Best
- Photos JF Bonnement