SAY HELLO TO THE FUTURE.
Every year, the Orange Hello Show celebrates innovation and the future of telecommunications.
At the centre of these technological advances is the human. And it is to emphasize humans’ crucial place that we enhanced this show with the harmonious organs of choristers and dancers. In symbiosis with Stéphane Richard’s words, we wanted to treat light and video as one and the same protean, flexible and coherent medium.
A contemporary painting in perpetual movement is painted through moving LED panels and voluminous lighting. Projecting the “human inside” philosophy of the giant telecommunication brand onto the face of the world. A dreamlike field of expression that has its origins in the company’s deeply human and technological values and visual identity.
- Client Orange
- Agency Havas Events
- Art direction and content creation Superbien
- Sound production and musical representation StartRec
- Artistic coordination Audrey Baldacci
- Stage design Timothée Perrotin
- Technical Dushow, S Group and Fosphor
- Choregraphy Compagnie Hybride
- Choirs OMMM
- Light design Sam Boullier
- Video capture Havas Productions
- Live director Thierry Garnier
- Video edit Victor Gounon
- Music Start Rec
- Photo credits Mat Beaudet