GOLD IS THE NEW BLACK.
For the second edition of the Nike Lab Summer of Sport, the brand lets Balmain’s talented artistic director express his love of football through a uniquely aesthetic collection. The Black&Gold collection is inspired by the style and lifestyle of football players and reinvents sports design.
It is through Olivier Rousteing’s influence that we wanted to rewrite the rules of the fashion show to instill an atmosphere of surrealism.
With a double-entrance parade, the show takes place not only on the central catwalk but primarily on the inner walls of the dome. The theatrical launch is an invitation to explore Oliver Rousteing’s imagination in all its dimensions.
Based on the creative prowess of this collaboration, we have modeled our technical know-how through a 360° projection onto drapes using spherical cameras to engage us completely.
- Production Agence Volontiers
- Creative direction Pierre Dixsaut and Superbien
- Artistic direction and video contents and VJing creation Superbien
- Choreography and casting I could never Be a dancer
- Light synchronization, light design and DOP All Access Design
- Video projection ETC Audiovisuel
- Music and sound design StartRec and Manaré
- Video edit Victor Gounon
- Music Trap Requiem - Apashe & Tha Trickaz