AN ALL-WEATHER SHOW.
This is the story of a tire. A tire that’s not quite like the others. A tire that stands the test of time. Able to withstand all the conditions it is subjected to. A Michelin promise. It is to illustrate this that we wanted to recount the behavior of this incredible innovation by through videomapping. Behavior that comes from a specific tread pattern. A tread pattern that sketches out its lifelines.
It is to highlight this idea that we have created a flamboyant and totally new scenic spectacle. Through the show taking place around them, the audience is carried on an impressive holographic journey, as the rhythm meanders through the seasons. It is a space-time exploration through the life of a rolling object.
This is a demanding work of staging and spatial composition projected on double tulle.
- Agency Havas Event
- Creative director & Stage design Jean-Baptiste Hardoin
- Artistic direction & video contents Superbien
- DOP Nicky Tisserand
- Direction Thierry Garnier
- Video projection ETC Audiovisuel
- Photography Pascal Montary
- Music Start Rec and 6ème Son